Monday, October 5, 2009

Misbehaving Novel Update

For those of you keeping score at home, my latest mystery novel is finally out my agent's door and headed to the big bad world of "please, sir or madam, would you like to buy me?"

My agent had me wrassle more of it into submission, but finally, we're both happy with it. (Everyone has at least one novel that totally misbehaves, right? Right? Everyone? Even Dame Agatha and Sir Arthur? Right?)

So, after heaving that sigh of relief, the next issue rears its ugly head...

Now what?

Off to contemplate the next while waiting to hear on the finished. An author's life is not all wine and roses, is it?

Cheryl Walker

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out on sub, one step closer to the bookstore shelves.

MaryL

October 6, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Anonymous WKEverhart said...

Good luck with the publisher hunt!
Willie

October 14, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home