Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time...

...of the year to be writing!

Well, and of course, other things, too. But I'm hard at work on my latest mystery, which is set in the summertime. I know, go figure, right? But I'm finding the hustle and bustle of this holiday time to be energizing, at least that's my answer when my husband asks why I didn't come to bed until 2:30am.

However, energized or not, I wanted to take the time to wish everyone the happiest of holidays and the most successful and prosperous of new years! May we all enjoy 2009 and find the mystery and excitement of life in every day.

Cheryl Walker

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous WKEverhart said...

Thanks for the good wishes, Cheryl. As for the holidays being a good time to write, I'm not sure. Holidays find me in a deep funk, too dark to see any words much less write them. I'm hoping that I'll soon see the light.

January 4, 2009 at 8:07 AM  
Anonymous Gini Koch said...

Have you tried channeling the funk into writing? Perhaps trying a darker story than you might normally? Or a lighter one to help lighten your mood? No matter what, we're in a new year now, so hopefully that freshness and renewal will help you get re-engergized. *hugs*

Cheryl

January 4, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home